You can use the filter box in the guides page to create very fancy filters.
If you just type in text in the box Iridize will automatically search that text in the name and description and URL of all your guides.
But you can also use regular expressions.
For example if you want to find all guides that have wordA or wordB in their name or description all you need to do is
Here's a full regular expression reference
On top of that there are Iridize specific search terms:
- :active - returns all guides that are in production
- :testing - returns all guides that are in testing
- :offline - returns all guides that are offline (inactive)
- :draft - returns all guides that have an unpublished draft
- :wal - return all walkthrough guides
- :lnk - returns all link guides
- :vid - return all video guides
- :widget - returns all guides that appear in the help widget
- :autoload - returns all guides that have autoload conditions
- :nocond - returns all guides that have no activation conditions
- create:[username] - returns all guides that were created by user
- edit:[username]- returns all guides that were last updated by user
Note: You can use these in conjunction while using their order. For example if you want to search all video guides that are autoloaded: